sippin’ on coke & rum, i’m like so what i’m drunk [A MIXTAPE SHOWCASING MY DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRET AKA THE OLDER THE SONGS GET THE DRUNKER AND HAPPIER I GET]
01. good good night - roscoe dash
02. marvin & chardonnay - big sean ft. kanye west & roscoe dash
03. pursuit of happiness (steve aoki remix) - kid cudi
04. over - drake
05. say aah - trey songz
06. shots - lmfao
07. buzzin’ - shwayze
08. swing - savage
09. sexy can i - ray j ft. yung berg
10. money maker - ludacris ft. pharrell
11. bring em out - t.i.
12. tipsy - j kwon
13. ignition (remix) - r. kelly
14. what da hook gon be - murphy lee
15. hot in herre - nelly
16. can’t nobody hold me down - puff daddy ft. mase
17. mo money mo problems - notorious b.i.g. ft. puff daddy & mase
18. blackout - the knocks
FIRST I WAS LIKE:
AND THEN I WAS LIKE:
I love living in Southern California. I love the weather. Most importantly, I love the feeling of the warm sun on my body.
Problem is, tanning and I have never really gotten along.
1 hour in the sun equals 1 shade darker.
At the rate I’m going, by the end of the summer I feel like I’m gonna end up looking like
Akon, better yet, that one guy from Blood Diamond
I hate unexpected company, aka “Fuck, now I have to put pants on.”
Today is the day that marks my journey into the blogging world. I have been living for approximately 17 years 7 months 18 days and 6 some odd hours now and each hour of every one of those days has been filled with stories full of laughter, tears, friendship, hatred, and only on the occasion regret.
It wasn’t until now that I made the choice to document the series of unfortunate events also known as MY LIFE.